The narcotics police have charged five men in relation to a drug seizure off the coast of Alligator Pond, St. Elizabeth on Monday, November 23.
All five have been charged with offences of possession of ganja, dealing in ganja, taking steps preparatory to export ganja and use of conveyance to transport ganja.
– Twenty-eight-year-old Loshene Sibbles, a construction worker of Newton district, St Elizabeth
– Twenty-three-year-old George Shakespeare, a farmer of Cattaboo district, St Elizabeth
– Forty-six–year-old Henry Salmon, a farmer of Haughton district, St Elizabeth
– Sixty-three-year-old James Singh, a fisherman of New Green district, Manchester
– Forty-five-year-old Erron Blake, a fisherman of Braes River district, also in St Elizabeth.