- Tamron Hall admitted she used to ‘facilitate’ selling cocaine with her college boyfriend, during Tuesday’s taping of her show, sources revealed
- Production insiders told DailyMail.com the confession stunned network executives who had to scramble to cut it out of the pre-recorded program
- Hall told DailyMail.com: ‘I shared a story about a bad situation I got myself into when I was 19. I never dealt drugs.’
- ‘I am now nearly 50 years old and was reflecting on a bad judgement call that could have turned worse. I say but for the grace of God, there go I.’
- Hall, 48, who earned her degree in broadcast journalism from Temple University, made her return to daytime television with her eponymous talk show last month
- She left NBC’s Today in 2017 after learning the network had hired Megyn Kelly to take over the third hour of the show
ABC producers were left scrambling to edit Tamron Hall’s talk show after she confessed to viewers she used to ‘facilitate’ selling cocaine when she was a teenager, DailyMail.com can reveal.
The TV host shocked her studio audience – and network executives – during Tuesday’s taping when she admitted to ‘facilitating’ the sale of the drug with her college boyfriend, sources said.
Production insiders told DailyMail.com Hall’s admission threw ABC for a loop forcing frantic producers to cut it from the pre-recorded program.
It is unclear in which context she made the revelation, but Tuesday’s episode included a segment with former ‘Dirty Jobs’ host Mike Rowe.