The horrific footage was taken at a McDonald’s outlet in Cambridge, UK and shared on Twitter by Bella Ritchie.
| The video has gone viral | American fast-food company, McDonald’s, is known for selling compact burgers, sides and fries which are not the healthiest food choices for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
But now questions are being raised if their food is safe to eat at all. Recently, a video surfaced online that showed a kitchen staff chasing a huge rat out of an outlet. Now, another video has surfaced that has downright disgusted fast food lovers. The video, that has gone viral on social media, shows maggots wriggling inside a McDonald’s ketchup dispenser. Yes, live maggots.